Simply Country Seasons


Friday, December 13, 2013

It has been a very long time...........

This is my third attempt to try and revive this old blog of mine and make a post.  I know it has been over a year since I last posted but I am running into many road blocks.  Let me see if I can do this one.  If anyone is still out there, please let me know if you see this!
Linda

8 comments:

Mary A said...

Yes! Yes! I see you! Yoohoo?!! I thought something really bad had happened to you. I hope to be able to hear from you soon. Mary

Becky said...

I see it and it is great to see you back. You have been missed.
hope things are ok. Blessings, Becky

Rugs and Pugs said...

Yeah, Linda!!! I hope to see another post from you soon!
Merry Christmas,
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Linda, nice to hear from you.....Love the simple Christmas display, so warm, Blessings Francine.

Anonymous said...

I see it too and hope you will try to keep posting! I have changed my blog, so I hope you recognize me, CHK Carolyn. :o)
Your header looks great!

Barbara said...

Yes, I see it, Linda and glad to see you are back to bloggin'. I have made a promise to myself that after Christmas, I am going to make a serious effort to work on my blog... I much prefer visiting blogs and don't know why some of us have drifted away from them. I will be back to visit your blog to get inspiration! Blessings!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Helloooooo!!! I'm here ~ so glad to see you back!! It is hard to keep up with blogging ~ and I'm sure it's really hard when you've been away so long! Stick with it, girl ~ love your header pictures ~ Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

bettyj said...

Well what a pleasant surprise! Like your header and so glad to see you back. Some bloggers have quit and it is always sad when they do. Merry Christmas!