Simply Country Seasons


Saturday, October 1, 2011

I have been side lined this week

Just when I was getting the hang of my new "toy"  I missed the whole last week of September in bed sick!
Still working on filling some photos in my albums. I just finished this Sunflower one from Needl' Love.   I think I was standing on one foot on a slope when I took this........the rug really does look straight in person!
I need to get busy on some winter designs.
Hopefully  will be be back real soon.
Linda

12 comments:

bettyj said...

Glad you are better. You are really getting some beautiful rugs done!

Vicki said...

Love your rug! I too am a hooker...ha!

Julia said...

Hi Linda, your rug sure looks pretty. I need to get back to hooking again. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Fall is upon us and I love cooler temperatures for hooking again . I just need to get started again. JB

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your rug...so pretty!!
Glad you are feeling better!!
hugs,
Cindy

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Linda,

LOVE your sunflower. I reckon it looks #D??? I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

I have put in my first few hooked stitches in my Autumn pattern. I am very excited. I love rug hooking!! You can see pics on my blog. Hugs Judy

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Linda...so glad to see you feeling loads better!
Love the Needle Punch.

Karen

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are feeling better!
I love your new rug! Perfect for Fall!

Can't wait to see what else you make.
Have a great Sunday!

~Carolyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

Linda ~
So sorry to hear you were sick. That's no fun at all.
Your rug came out great! Keep on hookin', girlfriend.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Beautiful rug Linda! It looks perfect to me. Sorry you were sick. Seems like a lot of people were that last week of September. Glad you are feeling better now. Hope to see you at Simple Goods and my fingers are crossed for decent weather. I remember last time I was there the day before were tornado warnings ~ no thank you!
Jenn :)

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Merry Christmas!

Carmen and the Primcats

Karen said...

I love the log cabin picture in your header!

Robin Leuschen said...

I just found your blog from one of my followers bloglist. Oh my, love the home on the header of your page !! And, I'm new to hooking so had to admire your hooking !!
Hugs,
Robin