Simply Country Seasons


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well..... Color Me Happy!

I just saw on Barbara's Blog.........Quaint and Plain, that I won the drawing she was having on her Picture Trail comment section. Barbara tells me that a special little something from her will be taking the journey from her home to mine very soon.
I will be sure and share the details with all of you when it arrives.
Thanks again Barbara!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Linda! You deserve to win! Can't wait to see your goodies!

My Colonial Home said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I guess I am not aware of what you won...so I'll wait till you post.

I love your header photos...how beautiful.

Karen

basketsnprims said...

Good for you, LInda! Yay!
hugs,
Pam

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh you lucky gal!! WOO HOO!

Terry said...

Yeah Linda! I know it will be pretty special!
Can't wait to see!
Terry

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Neat! Good for you! I can't wait to see what it is:)

Teri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hope you share pictures of your big win.

Birgit said...

Congratulations on your winning! I can't wait to see what it is you've won.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comments.
In answer to your question, I normally use a flat acrylic paint on my furniture. I use spray paint on smaller items such as frames and such although we did refinish one large piece of furniture using spray paint and it came out fine. You don't have to sand it much because it goes on in such thin layers so it's actually less work.
Thanks again for being such a sweetie!
Hugs~ Birgit

LoveThePrimLook said...

Congrats Linda !!!I cant wait to see what you won :)

Hugs, Angie