I'm glad that Carolyn told me about your blog - I see you like hooked rugs - do you make them yourself? If you'd like to see some of mine, stop by my blog for a visit!
Welcome to blogland, Linda! I just came upon your new blog and I think it's wonderful! I'm going to add you to my bloglist so I can visit more frequently. I hope you'll stop in for a visit too. :) Blessings~ Birgit
Linda, I have been looking forward to this! AWESOME texture photos! Love the antique baby shoes and makes me regret selling the ones I had. Oh well...! I also love the bobbins, and is that flax? Everything looks great! :)
Hey Linda, I told Carolyn I would come over and introduce myself. Welcome to the blog world!You will meet and probably already have met some beautiful women on here. Everyone has been such a blessing to me. I hope you enjoy and can't wait to see more pics of your home.Have a blessed day! Juanita
Hi, Linda... I hopped over from Carolyn's blog to welcome you to blogland! My blog friends are some of the best people I know. I believe you will really enjoy blogging!
I like all of the different textures you shared...you take some great pics!
12 comments:
I'm glad that Carolyn told me about your blog - I see you like hooked rugs - do you make them yourself? If you'd like to see some of mine, stop by my blog for a visit!
Love them all - especially the wool pillow and bobbins!!
Thanks so much for your kind words!!
Love your textures Linda! Welcome to blogland!!! You will meet some mighty nice folks and learn lots of new stuff!!
Welcome to blogland, Linda! I just came upon your new blog and I think it's wonderful! I'm going to add you to my bloglist so I can visit more frequently. I hope you'll stop in for a visit too. :)
Blessings~ Birgit
Linda, I have been looking forward to this! AWESOME texture photos! Love the antique baby shoes and makes me regret selling the ones I had. Oh well...!
I also love the bobbins, and is that flax? Everything looks great!
:)
Welcome to Blogland!
I came over from "Primitive Devotions!
I have done one post on textures...wasn't it fun???
Yours are lovely.
Rhonda
Hey Linda,
I told Carolyn I would come over and introduce myself. Welcome to the blog world!You will meet and probably already have met some beautiful women on here. Everyone has been such a blessing to me. I hope you enjoy and can't wait to see more pics of your home.Have a blessed day!
Juanita
Hi, Linda...
I hopped over from Carolyn's blog to welcome you to blogland! My blog friends are some of the best people I know. I believe you will really enjoy blogging!
I like all of the different textures you shared...you take some great pics!
I hope to see you over at my blog sometime!
Blessings,
Beth
Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing and welcome to blogging.
Have a great evening.
Nancy
Love your textures!
Wow the bobin with the thread really stands out...great photo!
Karen
Great Textures!
Welcome to blogland :)
You're off to a fabulous start, great blog!!
Yum! Love them all!
Post a Comment