
Another Beautiful Day
I just had to take a break from working on my bittersweet and have some chili that my husband made. It tasted so good.
I have made some headway on my pile of vines, I now have several piles instead of one.

And now to this, stripped of leaves, ready to be bundled.

Yesterday we had our two grand dogs for a visit,

Here they are ready to go home. Gracie a Lab mix
and Summer a Golden Retriever.

I need to get back outside and continue my
work. I hope you all are having a good weather day where you are, Linda
12 comments:
Thats how my garage looks!
I still have a big pile that I havent gotten to yet - it may be too late now! I loaded up the trunk yesterday to take a bunch to my shop, what a disaster! The pods are so fragile! You almost have to pick, de-leaf and bundle in the same day, which is pretty impossible unless you pick a small amount! Its probably easier to bundle first, then de-leaf!?
Next yr Im not getting so much!
That chili looks wonderful and love the furbabies:)
Yum Yum! That chili looks wonderful! I've been in the mood for it lately.
Those fur babies are so adorable, and they look so funny sitting there looking out the window. Ready for the next adventure!
The bittersweet pile is getting smaller. lol!
That's a lot of work!
Take care,
Terry
Gee, Linda. I just read your profile and if I left out the 'kids' part, I thought I was reading about myself! (wink)
Good luck with your blog. It looks wonderful and I'll certainly be back.
And thanks for visiting me as well!
HI Linda, Thanks for visit my blog. Good luck with your new blog, and good luck on my giveaway. The dry sink is easy to make. I hope my tutorial can help you. Please, if you make it post your pic's.
Bye and see you soon.
Hi Linda~
That bowl of chili looks yummy! I'll be right over for a bowl too. :)
You got a ton of bittersweet!! Oh my! I hope you post pictures of how and where you've used it when it's all opened up.
Your grand~poochies are so cute!
Have a great day!
Hugs~ Birgit
I envy you all that bittersweet but what a job it looks like:)
How sweet the doggies are Buster would love them!
Rondell
Well, now my mouth is watering! LOL! That chili looks so good!
Cute doggies. Looks like they take up the entire backseat! :D
Hi Linda!
Most of the time, we use molly bolts to hang anythng heavy. Have you tried those??
Your hubby makes chili? He is a keeper!!
That chili looks really yummy :) Your little buddies are adorable too! Great blog, I enjoyed reading it! ~~Bobbie/Country Store at Your Door
The chili looks delicious! Now that it is beginning to turn cool, a bowl of warm chili will hit the spot.
What a gorgeous bunch of Bittersweet!
I've been looking for it but only found ONE vine in all our searching.
Can you e-mail me on how to find it and where to find it and when to harvest it.
Hugs, Karen
kmprimitives@yahoo.com
Post a Comment