Simply Country Seasons


Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Simply Country Seasons

Hello............welcome to my blog,

I have been wanting to start a blog ever since I started reading some really great ones about a year ago. I just kept putting it off................until now. With the fall season arriving, I thought it was time to begin this journey. I have several on line friends from another forum who have been encouraging me to do so.

Fall is my favorite season of the year. But I do love the changing of the seasons and I do like simple things so.................I would like to share my country seasons with you, quite simply. In Ohio we do usually have very colorful Fall Seasons. The apple orchards are just bursting with color right now as are the berry patches.

I would describe my favorite things in my home as Country, Primitive with a bit of Colonial influence.
In the last 15 years I have leaned more to the primitive style that I find is so comfortable.

I have enjoyed seeing all of the texture photos that have been posted lately and I intend to practice with my "macro" setting on my camera and join in soon.

This is a learning experience for me so please be patient while I find my way. Any and all advice will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks for visiting with me,

Linda

10 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Linda!!!!!

YAY! Welcome to blogland.
Im SO excited you decided to set one up:)

Im here if you need anything.

Linda said...

Hi Jenn, I am so glad you found me, now let's see when Carolyn finds me!
Oh, I will be calling on you for sure!

Linda

Judy said...

Linda! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You'll have it all figured out in no time flat. Got any questions, just ask.
Judy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Linda,
I just read my emails and there you were with the great news that you started a blog...told you it was easy.LOL

If you need anything just shot me an email and I'll be glad to help:)

I'm going to add you to my favs right now!
Rondell

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I found you! But I cheated! I saw your post on the board this morning!

Way to go Linda! I'm so happy that you decided to do this. You will have so much fun and find many new friends that love the same things we love.

Have fun!

Linda said...

Hi Rondell, Judy and Carolyn,
Still trying to find my way around here!

basketsnprims said...

Hi, Linda ~
Welcome to blogland. You will meet even more wonderful people thru blogging and love it.
Pam

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Welcome to blogging Linda! Seems we have A LOT in common!~

Terry said...

Hehehe! It took me some time, but I found you!
You're doing a great job Linda!
Welcome to blogland!
Terry

Marie said...

I have read all your posts and love your blog. I look forward to visiting again.