Simply Country Seasons


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day two of blogging


Well, so glad to see that some old friends have found me and so glad to meet new ones.
I was dreaming about blogging last night. I have been playing around with this for hours already.
I will probably change everything around 5 times this week.
I think it will be a crock pot night again!

I managed to tear myself away from the computer last night after supper to pull some weeds.
I tell you I have some tall ones in my flower beds. By this time of the year I get a little weary of gardening but I need to clean things up so I can put out a display of corn stalks, and pumpkins.
I will have my husband run down the road and get some corn stalks from the neighbor before he puts them in his chopper.

Ok, now I have to figure how how to write a caption under the photo I selected. Anyhow, this is part of my herb garden.

I wish everyone could have such nice weather like we are having in Ohio this week. Around 80 all week, with no rain.
Have a good day.

Linda

8 comments:

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Hi Linda,
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am glad you decided to start. I started mine in April and I am addicted to this world. First of all, going to compliment your header...So prim and perfect. Bye, and see you soon.

The Farmers Oldest Daughter said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You have some wonderful things and your gardens sound great.

Hang in there. It is a lot of fun and so many great people.

Maxine

A Bit of Colour said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Nice to have you on board!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda! Love that old plow in your herb garden!

I just got back from Daddy's and saw that you had posted again. Love the pumpkin background too! See, not so hard, is it? You are doing great!

We are having some pretty nice temps here too, believe it or not! LOL! It is just beautiful today! And only in the mid 70s so far! I could get used to this.

:D

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Linda,(big wave here:)
Your doing just great and isn't it fun?
Love your garden herbs...I'll be looking forward to your next post!
Rondell

Carmen S. said...

Hi Linda, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Love your cute punkins and I love the changing seasons too! 10 followers for only 2 days is wonderful!!!!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Wow Linda...look at you!
You even have a pretty fall background...haha!!

Youre going to become addicted to blogging so ya better leave that slower cooker out:)

Terry said...

I am so impressed with how fast you're picking this up! Your site looks fantastic!
I have an old plow in my garden too.
They look so prim!
Ha! I agree with Jenn...better keep your slow cooker out.
Terry