Simply Country Seasons


Friday, September 23, 2011

This post has to be quick!

Oh, boy you should see me trying to manuever on my new lap top computer..........not pretty!      I am trying so hard to get used to doing this without a mouse.  Plus everything on this screen looks so different.
Yes, trying to learn some new tricks here. 

I don't even have any pictures loaded on here yet and I hate to post without them.

Going to Malabar Farm tomorrow for The Spirit of Friends Show.  I was there last year and loved it.
If any of you are going and you recognize me please say hello.

I will be back tomorrow, hopefully.

Linda

6 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Hello Linda,
I see we follow alot of the same blogs and I too am from Ohio ! Im not sure how we havent crossed paths before now , but I am now following your blog , found you through tatteredntornprims, glad you made it to Malabar I heard it was a great show with awesome shopping ! I look forward to getting to know you , have a great day ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! I hope you had a great time at the show. And glad you finally got your new laptop. I hope you master it quickly. It took me time to get used to this new computer too, but it was worth it. Not sure if I'm ready for a laptop though! LOL!
Have fun!
~Carolyn

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Linda,
Hope you had a great time at the show. I wanted to go so badly, but my granddaughter had a cheerleading competition yesterday.

I have a laptop and my hubby got me a wireless mouse to use with mine. It took me awhile to get use to my laptop, but I love it and would trade it for anything!

My big show is in 2 weeks...doing the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville. It will be my 23rd year there.

Have a great Sunday!
hugs,
Cindy

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Linda,
New computers are bare aren't they...pictures are one of the first things I load on mine when I get one...lol
They just seem to go together - like one of the main programs.
Hope you enjoyed the show -
Karen

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Aw man... wish I would have known you were going to Malabar! We went too. Wasn't it amazing! I posted some pics today. I'll be posting more later! Did you get any treasures?

Carmen and the Primcats

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Linda, I finally figure out how to find your comment button. LOL I look forward to see pics of the Spirit of Friend's Show. Hugs Judy