Simply Country Seasons


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's time for a new computer

So sad but true.........my old computer is dying.  I picked out a new one today.....a laptop and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow.   We recently changed our cable service and now have wireless so the timing was right.  I love downloading pictures and have just reached my limit on the old one.

I have been having trouble uploading them and that is my excuse for not posting in such a long time!
  I plan to pick my Bittersweet this week and then I can take some pics of my plain and simple Fall decorating.  I just tried to load a picture but it just wouldn't and I am too impatient to wait any longer.  
I will be back in few days with some Fall at my house and a couple of hooked rugs that I have finished.
Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new computer Linda! I hope you enjoy it and get a lot more out of it than your old one.
I am so looking forward to your photos!
~Carolyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

Okay, Linda ~
I am not going to hold my breath, but I'd better see another post from you soon!!!
Are you going to Malabar?
Hugs to you :)
Lauren

Linda said...

Thanks Carolyn........I can't wait.

Lauren, I am planning on going, have to find a rain slicker to wear!
Are you going?

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Linda,
Having computer issues is so frustrating but oh how fun to get a new one and use all the NEW features - Mine is only 3 years old but legally classified as OLD with the way they are coming out with new things in them now.

Lucky you with real Bittersweet!!!! I probably wont have any this year.

Karen

Barbara said...

Congrats on the new 'pooter Linda. I never did get used to mine without a mouse..I use one of those iddy biddy ones. Much less stressful for me.LOL Blessings from The Cabin In The Woods (N.C.)Have fun at Malabar...share your finds!