Simply Country Seasons


Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is really almost here....................


It will be some time before my little Herb Garden is lush and full again but I know that it is coming
soon.

I have a busy week ahead with lots of appointments and a much needed new "hair-do" later on today. Will be back later in the week with some photos from around my nest.

Welcome to my new followers.............I will try to give you something to follow soon!
Thanks for visiting me.

2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Linda ~
Good to hear from you!
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from around your nest.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Kathy Schwanke said...

Hi Linda! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Yes, I was on a garden tour last Saturday. It was very fun!

Now I have to go check out the rest of your blog!
Love your header!
~Kathy