Simply Country Seasons
Monday, January 24, 2011
I really can't wait another day.....
I really should create a blog. Oh, wait............I already have one!
A very neglected one at that. I am a really faithful reader of blogs and a sometime commenter of them but for some reason I always get behind on my postings.
I noticed that within the last couple of days I have gained a few more followers and on that note I feel guilty not having some more recently postings.
I hope you will all stay with me for you never know what just may be in the works for this humble little blog of mine.
I have been wanting to take some pictures of a few of my collections and some of the winter weather around me but my camera is acting up. If I can't figure out what's wrong with it I may have to buy a new one.
I just love a blog with pictures and have really enjoyed seeing all that my favorite blogs have been showing.
I will be back soon. A good day to all.
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't worry about it!! I am the EXACT same way! I finally posted some Christmas pics!! It seems I rarely have the time to sit and write on my blog (but I do have time to visit my favorite blogs!!).
Oh well, I will be looking forward to another post from you!!
~Hugs,
Stacy
Hey Linda I didn't know you had a blog. I don't think I did.lol Anyway I just became a follower and can't wait for you to post your childrens things. Is that your barn? I love it!
betty
Sorry to hear your camera is acting up. That sure does make it hard to take pictures now doesn't it? I hope you can figure it out or get a new one!! HUGS!
I believe a lot of us bloggers are a bit behind in our posting so don't sweat it Linda. I hope you get your camera fixed. I love posts that are picture heavy. I never get tired of looking at home made crafting and home decor.
Enjoy your day,
AMY
Love the Ohio barn. I once saw a print of all the ohio barns but could never find where to purchase it...still looking!!!
I will stop back to see what you are up to!!
Dianntha
Hi girls............nice to hear from all of you!
It's good to be back and I see I am in good company.
I have to play around with blogger.....couldn't change my font to a bigger size one I made my post,
I can hardly read it!
Linda
Post a Comment