I finally figured out how to add a photo on my post so that it shows up on the opening. I can only do this on blogger, couldn't figure it out on Live Writer. Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks.........slowly!
Are those real carrots or fake? They look real and if they're fake, I want some too!! Just read your last post with your great brown pictures. You've some really cool stuff there. I could post brown pictures too but am wondering if I really should - mine would be outside, in little piles, laying on the grass. You know? Eeouw.
Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have just checked yours out and it is great. I love all the browns and great pics. I am now following your blog and can't wait to see more. B. Prim Sherie
Hi there...thanks so much for your visit and such kindness, it meant a lot to me. I love your blog, I love rustic too and wood floors, you have lots of great stuff going on here! :D
I Just found your blog on APP, and I joined it. I love your header, but I understand about posting things like pictures that is why my Honey helps me, what a great guy.
I want to let you know to stop by by blog, I am having a giveaway April 15th on my Birthday I am going 42 sssshhhhh!!!YUK!! I would love for you to enter my giveaway. I am also an APP member for a long time!!
9 comments:
Love your bowl of prim carrots, Linda!
Hi Linda,
You can't change your header on Live Writer, only make posts so don't feel bad!
And the picture looks great!
Love your bowl of delicious looking carrots. So glad that we can be taught new tricks.
Are those real carrots or fake? They look real and if they're fake, I want some too!!
Just read your last post with your great brown pictures. You've some really cool stuff there. I could post brown pictures too but am wondering if I really should - mine would be outside, in little piles, laying on the grass. You know? Eeouw.
Hi Linda:) Good for you. I just happen to figure things like that out on my own as I go. You're doin' good. Steady as she goes:)
Carol
Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have just checked yours out and it is great. I love all the browns and great pics. I am now following your blog and can't wait to see more. B. Prim Sherie
Hi there...thanks so much for your visit and such kindness, it meant a lot to me. I love your blog, I love rustic too and wood floors, you have lots of great stuff going on here! :D
I Just found your blog on APP, and I joined it. I love your header, but I understand about posting things like pictures that is why my Honey helps me, what a great guy.
I want to let you know to stop by by blog, I am having a giveaway
April 15th on my Birthday I am going 42 sssshhhhh!!!YUK!! I would love for you to enter my giveaway. I am also an APP member for a long time!!
Hugs,
Tricia
Hillcrest Home Prims
Hi, thanks for your visit and comment. All this figuring it out drives me cookoo too! :D
Post a Comment