Simply Country Seasons


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some Wednesday Finishes

I finally have a few items finished that I have been working on.  With this colder weather I am thinking about putting out some winter time decorations already.  It seems like I just got my fall stuff out. I friend is taking some hand mades to a show to add to her booth.  Now I know why I don’t do shows anymore.  It’s a lot of work and I sure do make a mess.

Prims 09 008

Prims 09 010

 

 

 

 

 

Prims 09 018

 

 

 

 

 

Prims 09 006

 

 

 

 

 

I have been going through some recipes…………I am in the mood to do some baking.  I’ll try to post one on Friday.  Hope you are all having a good first week of November.

11 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

LOVE them all Linda:)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love them too, especially the gingerbread men:)
Rondell

Anonymous said...

Linda, your stuff is awesome! You can just pack up those gingers and send them to me! :)
I'm sure it will be a successful sale!

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Love your handmades, Linda! Very cute! We got a little snow this afternoon, did you? Made me want to decorate for winter, too! LOL

Take care,
~Kris~

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh I love them all! You are so talented!!! I think the gingers are my favorite though!!

Lisa said...

Well, I absolutely love them all, but they are in a close tie for first place with the gingerbread men and the santa.... I really like the santa the best. You are one talented gal.

~Lisa

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Love the gingerbread men. I'm sure all of your items will sell quickly.

I can't wait to decorate for winter too since it started snowing already.

Mary

Terry said...

I love the gingers too, and the Santa is pretty cool too.
I just know your show will be fantastic!

BTW - Happy Anniversary!

Terry

Karen said...

Love the Santa!

Debbie said...

Love them all! You have definitely put me in the Christmas decorating mood. :)

Debbie
ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!!

hugs, Linda