Simply Country Seasons


Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally……Indian Summer

 

blacklick woods 018

What a pretty day in my part of Ohio today.  Two of my Grandkids and I went walking in a local wooded area and took some pictures.  Our leaves may all come down this week after the expected rain arrives late on Tuesday.

blacklick woods 004

blacklick woods 017 

blacklick woods 021

blacklick woods 015

blacklick woods 010

blacklick woods 023 

blacklick woods 027

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

11 comments:

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Beautiful pictures, Linda! We'll get to enjoy a couple more days of this wonderful weather before the temps drop again!
To answer your questions you left on my blog - I got my lantern at Homespun Treasures in Walnut Creek for $75.00. The cloth I use to cross stitch on is "osnaburg" which you can buy by the yard at Joann Fabrics.

Take care,
~Kris~

Lisa said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love seeing all of the bright reds, yellows and oranges. Definitely breath-taking!! Sounds like the weather is going to be warmer here in Ohio this week. Hope you enjoy it. Where about in Central Ohio are you located? I live in London, Ohio which is about 35-40 minutes from Columbus.

Have a great week!!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

What awesome photos, Linda! Love the red tree by the water! So pretty! And nothing beats quality time with family.
Have a great week!

Kaaren said...

Each one could be a postcard. You captured the setting and colors perfectly!

Terry said...

Gorgeous pictures Linda!
I love the ones of your girls walking in front of you.
That looks like a really nice park.
Terry

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Fabulous pictures!!! That's why I love living in Ohio. It certainly isn't the snow is why I stay. LOL

Mary

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for stopping by for a visit:)

I've always wanted to go to the Simple Goods show, I've been trying to get there ever since it started! It's 3 1/2 hours from me by mapquest darn! Have a wonderful time when you go and take pictures:)
Rondell

Behind My Picket Fence said...

what an absolutely, positively gorgeous picture on your banner! They just don't make photo opp's like that around here........

ctlogcabin said...

Linda ~~ Beautiful Pictures....also love the collection of old shoes you have, very neat. And your new format looks great...I'm afraid to try the live writer...I hate learning anything new,
I'm a fraidy cat. lol
Hugs ~ Connie xox

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Simply beautiful!
Love your header photo :)

Have a great week-Kath

Anonymous said...

such beautiful colors....what beauty surrounds us every day
so much to be thankful for ☻